Friday, July 28, 2017

Found Jewelry

If I could make a living out of making these found jewelry pieces, I would do it. For me this is total fun. I'm not sure how that would be possible of course. Gallery shows? Coffee table book?


This was one of the fastest ones I've done (made and photographed in under 5 mins.) when we came upon the remains of a campfire while on a walk.

My son Samuel is the ultimate encourager and is perfectly patient with my stops for jewelry making. I think he's actually much more interested in these pieces than he is other "adornments" as he calls them.








SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. How do I find out how much a created by genevive jewelry box is you can contact me at Natashagossett.ng@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I find out how much a created by genevive jewelry box is you can contact me at Natashagossett.ng@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete