Wednesday, November 5, 2014

I'm board

No, not bored. I mean board. I'm working on bead boards these days which I don't always do. I often just work on a bead mat but I like that I can pick the boards up and move them around when I have a lot going on on my main work table like this time of year. (I never really get bored actually. I get tired, I get cranky, but there doesn't seem to be time to get bored.)


These are some of my latest Instagram photos. I'm really liking the, well, "instantness" of it and post a lot of work in progress there. Its a great way to get feedback from peers and customers before pieces are even completed. You can follow me @gwilliamson.

Don't forget the to use the coupon FREE4YOU for free shipping on any purchases in my Etsy shop through Nov. 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment