Thursday, January 2, 2014

New on the horizon

Happy New Year to all of you! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

I spent January 1, 2014 getting my Big Cartel shop up and running. Eventually I'd like to make this the shop that links from my website. Once I learn to customize it even more (or I should say once my daughter helps me customize it more) it should be a seamless transition for shopping from that location.

I won't be closing the Etsy shop anytime soon though because there is just too much traffic there and I'm hoping that having two shops will provide more benefit than it makes work.




My ankle is on the mend and I've started 6 weeks of physically therapy that will help me regain my strength and full use of the joint. Thanks to everyone who emailed to wish me well!


No comments:

Post a Comment